Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Brand New Enasave on eBay for under $50

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    You can't.
    Enasave tires are garbage. Why would anyone want to purchase one of those, even as a spare is beyond me.

I currently have 36k miles on my Falken SN250 tires and expect at least another 40k miles from them.

With the Enasave, you are lucky if you get 40k miles on them.

Walmart.com currently has the Falken SN250 available in size 175 65 R14 for $46 a tire and it's rated for 80k miles.

If one of your Enasave tires needs to be replaced, just go ahead and replace the whole set with Falkens and be done with it. I got over 80k miles out of my last set which was Falken SN211. Unfortunately the SN211 has been discontinued but the SN250 has the same 80k mile warranty.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Enasave tires are garbage. Why would anyone want to purchase one of those, even as a spare is beyond me.

I currently have 36k miles on my Falken SN250 tires and expect at least another 40k miles from them.

With the Enasave, you are lucky if you get 40k miles on them.

Walmart.com currently has the Falken SN250 available in size 175 65 R14 for $46 a tire and it's rated for 80k miles.

If one of your Enasave tires needs to be replaced, just go ahead and replace the whole set with Falkens and be done with it. I got over 80k miles out of my last set which was Falken SN211. Unfortunately the SN211 has been discontinued but the SN250 has the same 80k mile warranty.
    Yeah, OEM tires are generally not as good as your average tires. Probably better than the $33 tires I found, though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 33.6 mpg (US) ... 14.3 km/L ... 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp)