It's been a long while since I've gotten an e-mail alert about a Mirage review.
Maybe that's for the best if they're going to be like this one!
Here's a selection of phrases/adjectives from the review, just to give you a taste:
- leaves much to be desired
- a very dreary place to be
- uncomfortable and unsupportive
- AC... has the blowing power equivalent to that of a broken desk fan
- overall build quality and components, which are absolutely abysmal
- content and quality ... subpar
- atrocious driving dynamics
- small bumps and potholes become an ordeal
- really fails to impress
- poor interior quality, a lukewarm powertrain and subpar driving dynamics
- isnít all that good at its intended purpose: transporting
The writer sums up the car, saying:
Even within its own class of subcompact cars, the Mirage really underperforms. Competitors like the Honda Fit, Toyota iA and Hyundai Accent are leagues better in terms of value and performance, and come reasonably well equipped at very similar price points. ... Savvy shoppers will see through the Mirage and pick anything else
A bit overblown, you think? This has to rank as one of the most negative Mirage reviews I've read.
(But let me not perpetuate the myth that all car reviewers hate the Mirage .)
Read the full review here: https://highlandernews.org/33643/33643/