Quote Originally Posted by timw4mail View Post
I recently switched to my winter tires/wheels setup.

I bought cheap wheels and added these TPMS sensors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/25389669920...m=253896699202

But the best part is that Discount Tire was able to associate the new sensors with the car. All it required was the blue Mitsubishi cable, and two of their TPMS devices.
There has been a lot of speculation about what was done with your new wheels/sensors in this thread (myself included). Your new wheels & sensors obviously work. It would be really nice to know what was done to make them work?

Did Discount Tire reprogram your car's TPMS (which would make your original sensors not work now), or did they clone your new sensors to match your car's existing TPMS (which means both sets of wheels would work without having to do anything extra)?

If you could find out what was exactly done & share that, we would all appreciate it. Unless I have missed it somewhere, I haven't heard of anyone sucessfully cloning Mirage sensors yet. I've just heard it can be done in theory. If Discount Tire cloned your new sensors to your original sensors, I would call that success!