Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Abs light

Wouldn't it be nice if that fixes it?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

I sure hope so! That connector is my go to from now on for misc dash lights.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

I wonder if a grown up could make a new thread starting from post 7+ and title it Traction control light on and brake lights stay on? It seems originally the abs light just came on once then didn't come back. The rest of the problems were related to the brake lights and traction control light.

So far the car is still good, too soon to tell but if it's good til Friday I'll call it fixed. I'll have to go through all these cars and relocate that harness up like the stealership did. I'll post pics when I get time.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

A-Aron (02-05-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I wonder if a grown up could make a new thread starting from post 7+ and title it Traction control light on and brake lights stay on? It seems originally the abs light just came on once then didn't come back. The rest of the problems were related to the brake lights and traction control light.

So far the car is still good, too soon to tell but if it's good til Friday I'll call it fixed. I'll have to go through all these cars and relocate that harness up like the stealership did. I'll post pics when I get time.
    Updates?

I’m pretty sure this car never had that problem again. I’ve had a bunch of different cars all act up similarly within days of each other. The electrical in these things are insanely finicky about corrosion or any change in resistance(using led bulbs)