Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Any cool decals on your Mirage?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu2016 View Post
    I dont see the point in having a big gas guzzler like that..signs of getting older i expect lol..
    yeah, my mitsu serves 3 people in my family and occasinaly I even transport small pieces of furniture in it. a litle bit small but you can adjust yourself to it. i jjust dont want waste money for transportation...

Vovanchik and Mirage Musya

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 40.3 mpg (US) ... 17.1 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    England
    Thanks
    There's only me and my wife..oh and occasionally the cat lol..also we have our bikes we both have 125s a bit small but thats how they roll here !

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    There's only me and my wife..oh and occasionally the cat lol..also we have our bikes we both have 125s a bit small but thats how they roll here !
    and must be super warm there lucky you. however i traveled in mine to the yukon and going to north west territories. and iin summer want to go to prince rupert. we have hotsprings here , hehe

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 40.3 mpg (US) ... 17.1 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    England
    Thanks
    Yes its always hot here and we're just coming into rainy season but it doesnt cool down much. I got soaked to my skin last week whilst working outside trying to clear a blocked drain but it was nice to be cool..

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Yes its always hot here and we're just coming into rainy season but it doesnt cool down much. I got soaked to my skin last week whilst working outside trying to clear a blocked drain but it was nice to be cool..
    wonna go indonesia some day. are you working there or living on permanent basis? is ur wife british?

Country
    England
    Thanks
    Your better going somewhere like Bali its more for tourists there's nothing here to see in surabaya. If you do let me know and me and my wife will look after you and show you around...i live here permanently my wife is Javanese she sponsors me to stay in the here...

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    holly molly, thats a story thanks for the invitaton, not sure if i come in the nearest future because of the baby. i immigrated to canada in 2013 (Im from Ukraine) and 4 years after my wife came to me. usually a husband here invites a wife and makes permanent residence for her. and in your case its opposite, cool

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Your better going somewhere like Bali its more for tourists there's nothing here to see in surabaya. If you do let me know and me and my wife will look after you and show you around...i live here permanently my wife is Javanese she sponsors me to stay in the here...
    man, i heard there was a tsunami in indonesia, hope you and your wife doing good. take care.

Country
    England
    Thanks
    Yes.. and thanks we are both safe ..it was mostly in Jakarta & we are at the other end of the map in surabaya but a sink hole appeared 5miles away from our house.. we have been lucky its been happening all around us..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsu2016 For This Useful Post:

mitsumi (12-24-2018)

Country
    England
    Thanks
    Are you in any groups ? im in this one if you have a fb account i think there are members also from Canada.. we are world wide so no local meetings etc but its good for advice or ideas ..or u can hook me up on fb if u wish or even whatsapp..!

Last edited by Eggman; 12-24-2018 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Removed Facebook link.