Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any cool decals on your Mirage?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    wow, looks like genuine japanese car, Marklovski!!! we have a few iin town, but they are older than 15 years. they all have some hyeroglyfs like that.

Vovanchik and Mirage Musya

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 40.3 mpg (US) ... 17.1 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Name:  IMG_20181109_165836.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  88.0 KB

a few more art on my car

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 40.3 mpg (US) ... 17.1 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.4 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Impaler For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-10-2018),Marklovski (11-10-2018)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Name:  IMG_20181109_165843.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  96.3 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Impaler For This Useful Post:

Marklovski (11-10-2018)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I really like the Yukon coat of arms sticker with that geometric reflective almost glittery, old school sticker texture. Super cool souvenir of your travels.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I really like the Yukon coat of arms sticker with that geometric reflective almost glittery, old school sticker texture. Super cool souvenir of your travels.
    Some places like Alaska and Yukon look really good everywhere Wonna have something from Inuvik (though you cannot drive there), my co-worker was there with -55 C and only 3 hours of daylight. I think mirage could do that either...

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Some places like Alaska and Yukon look really good
    My Mirage's start up can be finicky with damp weather, I have had the motor spudder out a few times. Not in a worrisome way, but a realistic one given damp and cold car start ups in the winter.

Not sure if -55 C engine startups would be easy on any vehicle that's for sure lol, but my Mirage loves the opposite, driving in hot weather, just fine

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    My Mirage's start up can be finicky with damp weather, I have had the motor spudder out a few times. Not in a worrisome way, but a realistic one given damp and cold car start ups in the winter.

Not sure if -55 C engine startups would be easy on any vehicle that's for sure lol, but my Mirage loves the opposite, driving in hot weather, just fine
    Yeah, I preffer everything above 0 C same as yours I have a block heater which helps in winter. even wanted to extend my trunk (like a limo) - the mechanic wanted 3 000 CAD for that, so I deciided to stay as it is.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I have a block heater which helps in winter. even wanted to extend my trunk (like a limo) - the mechanic wanted 3 000 CAD.
    I have left my Mirage bone stock, minus the tires replaced and front brake pads done. I sort of considered the Lancer Sportback at the time in 2014 but the cost was too much. I hope to upgrade to a Subaru Impreza wagon eventually, even if it means having to save way more for the down payment before then.

The Mirage is well designed, but I could use more cargo room (and generally bigger car) and yet that is still offered in a manual transmission.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I have left my Mirage bone stock, minus the tires replaced and front brake pads done. I sort of considered the Lancer Sportback at the time in 2014 but the cost was too much. I hope to upgrade to a Subaru Impreza wagon eventually, even if it means having to save way more for the down payment before then.

The Mirage is well designed, but I could use more cargo room (and generally bigger car) and yet that is still offered in a manual transmission.

You know, I have 2 more years of loan on this car. But family needs more room. I'm thinking about ID Crozz, Kia Niro EV or for the worst case scenario Hyundai Kona EV. people who boought EVs here are prertty happy with them, and I'm tired of oil changes and other maintenace (as well as petrol). they also almost do not need any maintence. you dont have to warm up the car in -30 == just push the button and go. You have a better support in Ontarion than BC (its 14 000 against 5 000 CAD in BC towards new ev).

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Stickers look great on your Mirage there Marklovski.
    Thanks mane
    wow, looks like genuine japanese car, Marklovski!!! we have a few iin town, but they are older than 15 years. they all have some hyeroglyfs like that.
    Its called Kanji. It says Mitsubishi Mirage. I'm assuming those cars are RX7s, Sileighties, and Silvias?

Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-10-2018)