Thread: Car :: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES Plus (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Car
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage ES Plus
    White
    CVT

Cvt replaced around 300k kms,
    Currently has 393831kms. Original engine, suspension,steering,alternator.......

•  
    Details

Stock

•  

Stock

•  

Stock steel

•  
    Comments: 3 / Views: 421
    Mirage G4 SE
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey there had a question I thought maybe you could help with. I installed the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Renote Start on my 2017 Mirage G4 SE CVT. Its all put in right and all but in the manual it shows they have to program the key using the MUT 3 scan tool. Do I have to take it to a dealer for this or is there a way to do that my self? You really seem to know alot and I yhought if anyone would know you may have an answer?

Name:  4334B277-5D07-4D37-A3E4-D91B48260745.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  90.4 KB

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hey, I just saw this post for the first time. I've been busy being a jerk.

I'm sure you got it figured out by now. All our cars have traditional keys. I think my scanner might be able to get the car into program mode to add an extra key or program a fob though. Call around to shops that specialize in remote starts or add on accessories, or just call around and ask a few shops if they know of someone may have a scan tool capable of doing what you need done and avoiding the dealership. The scanner I have is an Autel Maxisys mini. They are over $1000 new though.

Mirage G4 SE
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you for getting back to me! Yes I got it all installed it was simple to install the facory remote start very little to it. I had the key programmed for the keyless operation and the remote start for the mirage and G4 actually lets you use it as a 3rd keyfob to lock and unlock doors and be a fast key to start the car as well as remote start its not like the other style mitsubishi remote start the our outlander sport has with the longer black remote. The dealer could not get the car to start with remote start after they programmed the keyfob and they tried the setup over and over again no luck. So ai came hone and got reading after you program the key fob you have to disconnect the neg battery terminal for 10 sec then reconnect then do the quick program steps for the engine start function and boom it worked. It was great and loving the factoey remote start for the Mirage and has a super long distance for starting the car I was shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Hey, I just saw this post for the first time. I've been busy being a jerk.

I'm sure you got it figured out by now. All our cars have traditional keys. I think my scanner might be able to get the car into program mode to add an extra key or program a fob though. Call around to shops that specialize in remote starts or add on accessories, or just call around and ask a few shops if they know of someone may have a scan tool capable of doing what you need done and avoiding the dealership. The scanner I have is an Autel Maxisys mini. They are over $1000 new though.