Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OEM wipers made by NWB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,822 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Not overly expensive @ $10.97 (Walmart), & they seem pretty good for our conditions.
    Even cheap wipers work great when first installed. Hope they hold up.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Even cheap wipers work great when first installed. Hope they hold up.
    I have never used the curved beam style before. They claim 1.5 million cycles. They have a lower profile, & I already like that about them. Who knows? They may not be anything special, but the last $6-7 ones surely weren't anything special either.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/TRICO-Ice...-of-1/48858676

Taken from above - "The TRICO Ice Winter Wiper Blade is used to reduce snow and ice build-up on your car's windshield. Its Memory Curve steel beam combined with a Teflon surface protector on rubber provides uniform pressure for a clean, clear, smooth and quiet wipe in any temperature. This windshield wiper blade also features a rugged, synthetic-blended armor that is infinitely flexible, yet protects critical components from ice and snow in harsh winter driving environments. It is durable in any weather and has been tested to perform over 1.5 million cycles. The TRICO ice wiper blade is easy to install and fits 9mm hook, 9x4 hook, side lock, side pin, pinch tab and push button arm styles. Thanks to SWIFT Easy Connection Technology, it is also quick to replace."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (01-18-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I have never used the curved beam style before. They claim 1.5 million cycles. They have a lower profile, & I already like that about them. Who knows? They may not be anything special, but the last $6-7 ones surely weren't anything special either.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/TRICO-Ice...-of-1/48858676

Taken from above - "The TRICO Ice Winter Wiper Blade is used to reduce snow and ice build-up on your car's windshield. Its Memory Curve steel beam combined with a Teflon surface protector on rubber provides uniform pressure for a clean, clear, smooth and quiet wipe in any temperature. This windshield wiper blade also features a rugged, synthetic-blended armor that is infinitely flexible, yet protects critical components from ice and snow in harsh winter driving environments. It is durable in any weather and has been tested to perform over 1.5 million cycles. The TRICO ice wiper blade is easy to install and fits 9mm hook, 9x4 hook, side lock, side pin, pinch tab and push button arm styles. Thanks to SWIFT Easy Connection Technology, it is also quick to replace."
    I'll have to try these out...thanks Mark!

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles