Thread: First 2014-2018 Mirage I have spotted in a self-service wrecking yard...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts

First 2014-2018 Mirage I have spotted in a self-service wrecking yard...

I found a Cloud White 2015 Mirage DE CVT at my local...well, 'semi-local'...Pick-and-Pull yard yesterday. I normally don't even bother searching for them in self-serve yards like this because these types of yards normally don't get cars this new. Usually just '70s-'00s, though this yard did have a 1957 Mercury station wagon for some reason! Guess this might be the one advantage of these cars depreciating so badly?

Car has been hit in the front and hit VERY hard in the back. I am sure the driver was stopped and rear-ended, pushing it into the back of the car ahead of it.

I was hoping to find a driver's door panel and a fuel gauge sender, but both were gone. Car had been out in the yard for FIVE WEEKS before I discovered it! D'oh!!

Not completely picked over, but nothing I could personally use. Had three very good Enasaves on it. It is at the Pick-and-Pull in Tacoma, Washington near JBLM if anyone is in the area and needs anything.

Engine and transmission would be about $300...if they survived and you could get them out. If it were a manual I might pull them myself.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

fc321 (01-30-2019),Loren (11-19-2018)