Thread: Bluetooth help for a 2015 Mirage ES

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Bluetooth help for a 2015 Mirage ES

Hello,

The Bluetooth system in my Mirage is driving me nuts.

I bought the vehicle last February and hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth feature using the directions outlined in the owner's manual. Easy enough and all was well.

I just sold my old phone and bought a new on. I pulled out my owner's manual to connect my phone just as I had previously done. I press the voice command. The display indicates 'Listening.' Then I say setup, and voice command states:

"Available options are: Call, dial, redial, transfer call, phone book, voice training, play, exit playlist, or setup"

I again say setup and the voice command restates the above. I have tried over and over again. Restarted the car, etc. The voice command will only say the above statement. I can't get out of it. I can't get back to the main menu. It's stuck.

Has anyone else experienced this? I called the local Mitsubishi dealer and asked if they could provide me directions to possibly reset the entire system, but they weren't sure and said I would have to come in (which would cost money).

I've been looking all over online trying to find a solution and have been turning up empty handed.

I really appreciate any comment anyone may have.

Thanks!

Zach

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Have you tried the Play command. Is it possible that your new phone has adopted the previous devices bluetooth configuration and is already paired and ready to go? Just a thought.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 38.6 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,789 Times in 2,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iktipiath View Post
    The Bluetooth system in my Mirage is driving me nuts.
    Hey Zach, have you made any progress on this?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)