Thread: Non touch screen car stereo

Country
    Croatia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Non touch screen car stereo

Hi all,

can someone please tell me what is the model (serial number, part number, name... anything) of that car stereo? I don't like touchscreens and i would like to upgrade my stock radio on my Mirage. I've try to google it, but i can't find anything useful 😑

Name:  radio.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  95.0 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by potato View Post
    Hi all,

can someone please tell me what is the model (serial number, part number, name... anything) of that car stereo? I don't like touchscreens and i would like to upgrade my stock radio on my Mirage. I've try to google it, but i can't find anything useful ��

Name:  radio.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  95.0 KB
    Hello potato and welcome to the forum.

Can you provide more details on your Mirage, such as what model year and trim level? I'm not familiar with the radio shown in your picture - the display & switches look different. This is what I had in my 2015:

I notice the radio in your picture doesn't have a Compact Disk player.

Would you consider installing an aftermarket radio? A single DIN that would only take half the space of the stock radio. The unused slot can be filled with a storage compartment, something like this:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

mohammad (04-08-2024)

Country
    Croatia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thank you for the welcome

My Mirage (here in Europe named Space Star) is 2019, hatchback version.
    Currently i have this version of radio which you send, with CD player... but i saw few times on the internet, mostly in the G4 model (you can see the video on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuYeG9HcXxM) that type of stereo which I send and I'm quite interested in it.

I would like to install 2DIN radio, I'm not interested in 1DIN, I was looking for some Kenwood and Pioneer models of 2 DIN radio's without touchscreen, but first I would like to see if I could purchase the model on picture which i send.

Thnx 😎

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    I wonder if that's a Euro market radio. Hopefully someone from that side of the pond will chime in.

Maybe a salvage yard or auction site might have one?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)