Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Engine & transmission aftermarket parts index

Ethay earthway isway atfl Fummins's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 Times in 1,790 Posts
    So I stumbled across this http://garageforum.org/Thread-MMC-AS...0-Multi-NO-RUS Looks like it could be very useful. I'm downloading it. I guess I gotta sign up to that forum and ask for the password though.
    It appears to be the parts lookup program that the dealers use? Would save a lot of time and arguments with certain people behind the counter.

Edit: well, looks like I can't register. Their stupid ass forum keeps glitching and I can't get past the registration page. Keeps saying pick a number at the bottom after I did. Tried 10 times now.

Last edited by Fummins; 10-02-2020 at 09:32 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    North Korea
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    So I stumbled across this http://garageforum.org/Thread-MMC-AS...0-Multi-NO-RUS Looks like it could be very useful. I'm downloading it. I guess I gotta sign up to that forum and ask for the password though.
    It appears to be the parts lookup program that the dealers use? Would save a lot of time and arguments with certain people behind the counter.

Edit: well, looks like I can't register. Their stupid ass forum keeps glitching and I can't get past the registration page. Keeps saying pick a number at the bottom after I did. Tried 10 times now.
    They're probably stone walling you because your in Canada lol. "Dont want no communists lookin' up are parts!"

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    For Mirage, complete set: LUK part number: 619319100

clutch plate: LUK 319024510

pressure plate: LUK 119021410
    Added this to post #1.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.5 mpg (US) ... 21.0 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.4 mpg (Imp)