Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: One week until the 5500km road trip.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Nice to be riding along with you and the furry passengers! Is the cat usually on a string, or just when away from home?

I've also done the Crows nest route, and it's surprisingly different.

I don't mind Saskatchewan at all - Northern Ontario in an alley of planted forests was far more boring!
    We keep him on a leash when near highways or near not fully frozen lakes for sure. Both, in this case. Plus he wanted to head back to the car, with a leash I can motivate him a bit easier.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    God I wish Georgia didnt have such backwards Marijuanna laws. Its criminal how herb is demonized in the states but being an alcoholic is totally fine.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Amen.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    I think itd be an interesting poll to conduct on here. The percentage of Mirage owners that like that sweet sweet chiba. It def falls in line with the whole eco friendly vibe and eccentric car owners.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I think itd be an interesting poll to conduct on here. The percentage of Mirage owners that like that sweet sweet chiba. It def falls in line with the whole eco friendly vibe and eccentric car owners.
    Don't mistake eccentric for wanting to share the road with impaired drivers of any kind.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Hardly impaired dude. If anything it creates a heightened sense of awareness. Id be way more worried of the house wife with 5mg of legal xanax in her bloodstream driving her Lexus, which hypocriticaly, is completely legal and unchecked.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hardly impaired dude. If anything it creates a heightened sense of awareness. Id be way more worried of the house wife with 5mg of legal xanax in her bloodstream driving her Lexus, which hypocriticaly, is completely legal and unchecked.
    It creates the illusion of a heightened sense of awareness. Studies have been done, impaired is impaired. And here in Canada plenty of people get impaired driving charges on prescription drugs. Impaired is impaired. You Americans can fight your own weird battles. Impaired is impaired, whether you are crying hysterically, rollin hard on E, running a nice Xanax buzz or drunk off your ass. All the same ticket, all impaired driving.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Agreed, but the difference is you can be considered impaired in the states because of that vape you hit at burning man two weeks prior to getting pulled over. They can do a tox screen at the station and say hey your impaired! Completely discounting the fact you didnt imbibe that day. Unbelievable.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Agreed, but the difference is you can be considered impaired in the states because of that vape you hit at burning man two weeks prior to getting pulled over. They can do a tox screen at the station and say hey your impaired! Completely discounting the fact you didnt imbibe that day. Unbelievable.
    Yeah that would not stand here, at all. Must be proven roadside and backed by a to screen. Some may slip through but that's what free appointed lawyers are for. Never heard it as an issue though. Literally never.