Australia
    Thanks
    Busy weekend
    Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Also installed my speedlab intake.
    I'm unsure whether I will leave it there, as it is now CRAZY loud from the induction sound.

Hope you like the progess

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistah JT For This Useful Post:

CheezyWedges (12-23-2013)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh wow. I just noticed that your windshield wipers are angled the opposite way from the US Mirages. I wonder which others are like this.

Awesome look for the strut bars though. =]

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroMirage View Post
    Oh wow. I just noticed that your windshield wipers are angled the opposite way from the US Mirages. I wonder which others are like this.

Maybe they drive at the other side of the road?

I do agree on the strut bars but I will never install the rear inside if I don't want to fight with my wife ;-)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    Just a small update.
    Have front and rear strut brace+ rear sway bar ready to go on. Just waiting the first check service to be over since modifying the car voids my warranty.
    Ordered the labspeed intake, will put that on when it arrives for the nice induction sound.
    Have osram night breaker globes to replace the stock ones, will put in my white parkers as well.
    Also looking into buying some JDM yellow fog light globes for the fog lights. They are around $100 so still unsure if i will buy them,or just tint the glass instead.

I have also ordered a shorter length antenna, as I personally think putting a 50cm length one is idiotic and is asking for trouble, plus it looks stupid. So I am waiting for my stubby 12cm one.

Love my mirage. Just getting use to driving manual since I haven't driven one in a year and a half.
    Think it needs to be much lower + handling mods needed as it floats a fair bit. When my tyres wear out, I am planning on getting some BBS style wheels, most likely 16x6-7 and lowering it. Should look great. Will also plastidip the front and rear diamonds, and remove "mirage" from the back.

Will post photos when I take some, will try and get some fancy looking ones done too.
    Sounds familiar modding 👍😊LoL😊👍 ;-) you really should replace the parking lights with White LEDS. Looks way cooler

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroMirage View Post

Yeah, bigger wiper is where the driver sits. So would be on other side for left hand drive mirages.
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Maybe they drive at the other side of the road?

I do agree on the strut bars but I will never install the rear inside if I don't want to fight with my wife ;-)
    Correct and yeah I'm still unsure if I need height in my boot. But until then the rear brace will stay.
    Sounds familiar modding ����LoL���� ;-) you really should replace the parking lights with White LEDS. Looks way cooler
    The blue bulbs are completely white. I have some Chinese quality LEDs but they tend to be either white or purple. .
    My headlights are awesome though. As good as HIDs and these are legal.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    Yeah, bigger wiper is where the driver sits. So would be on other side for left hand drive mirages.

Correct and yeah I'm still unsure if I need height in my boot. But until then the rear brace will stay.

The blue bulbs are completely white. I have some Chinese quality LEDs but they tend to be either white or purple. .
    My headlights are awesome though. As good as HIDs and these are legal.
    I c by the looks of it it's not H4 bulb as they tend to be bigger. What type of bulb do you use? U sure it's as white as HID? I really need a HID since I love the blueish light that 8000 K gives, no bulb can ever give the same Kelvin.
    About the LED, try osram, they're great!

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    I c by the looks of it it's not H4 bulb as they tend to be bigger. What type of bulb do you use? U sure it's as white as HID? I really need a HID since I love the blueish light that 8000 K gives, no bulb can ever give the same Kelvin.
    About the LED, try osram, they're great!
    Mine are osram nightbreaker plus, gold tip version.
    They are only white light, not blue since that isn't as strong.
    The parker bulbs are narva artic blue, they aren't like the usual yellow colour.
    I was going to buy projector fitted lights from Philippines with HIDs but they cost $750.

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    nice one JT.. hehe.. hope someone will produce same intake as speedlab at ebay.

if you can dyno as well for stock Hp and after new intake HP.

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Got my new antenna today. Old one is wayy too long and most likely be snapped off.
    Before:

After:

I think it looks really good. Suites it well