Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Decided to gamble on the little car that every reviewer hates

That's a lot of car buying activity!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh jeez... yeah. In the past year I've had three new Corolla hatchbacks, the two Mirages, the Outlander Sport, a Neon, two Tacomas, a used Corolla sedan, a LeBaron convertible, a Reliant coupe, a Shelby Lancer, a turbo Plymouth Voyager... and more stuff I'm probably forgetting. Usually I'll break even or make a few dollars on stuff... but there was a few exceptions this year (two of the three Corolla hatchbacks... long story I don't want to get into because it makes me sad but life is a ***** and I have to deal) but I'm glad I finally found a few things I'm pretty fond of for once.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Had the alignment checked on my new Mirage SE. Oddly enough, the rear axle is within specifications but the front was slightly off. Biggers had it fixed in a day (I think they send their cars to Pep Boys since they don't have their own alignment machine) and it drives perfectly now.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Nice, I'm taking my '17 in soon, just to check as I've bottomed the front end teeth jarring hard a couple times on invisible drops.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)