Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rockford Fosgate OEM Accessory Add on

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I right clicked instead. Then copied the destination address into a new tab and got it to download the 4FU file (I hope) Then I was able to copy it to my thumb drive. I will now try to update the amp's file.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_B View Post
    I right clicked instead. Then copied the destination address into a new tab and got it to download the 4FU file (I hope) Then I was able to copy it to my thumb drive. I will now try to update the amp's file.
    That’s good news. When you get everything working would you make a post with detailed instructions on the steps you followed including all equipment you used?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Did it work, I'm about to do the same on my 2021.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    With regards to the remote port on the FLEX41 amp. I called RF technical support to ask which bass controller is compatible with the amplifier. Reason being I looked at all available controllers on their site and not one shows the flex 41 as compatible.

RF technical support said no controller was ever manufactured that is compatible with the FLEX41 amp. I guess it was their intentions but nothing came of it.

Having said that is there anyone on here that has actually found a bass controller that has worked?

I also asked about the whole RF USB file , OTG cable process. I was told they do not deal with OEM, it must be done at the dealership.

Well we know this means I would be screwed at this point if it was not for members on here figuring out the process.

I'll order a micro USB OTG cable and begin the process myself.

I also don't have the amplifier bracket as I got this kit used. From what I can see this bracket cannot be ordered separate.