Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
But usually 'improvements' means higher costs. I think it's fine the way it is, for what it is - basic, reliable transportation that's affordable to purchase and affordable to operate. Compared to the Honda Fit, I'd rather go with the Mirage.
I don't disagree with you. I do think the 2017+ models brought some improvements over the 2014-15 models, but it's still basically the same car. Has the actual purchasing price of these cars changed in 5 years?

I paid $9299 ($10,153.73 OTD) for a 2017 Mirage ES (manual) that had bluetooth & armrest already added. Where 2014-15 models selling for under $10,000 brand new? I only ask, because I don't know?

Has the Mirage become a better value over time? If they discount the 2019 Mirage ES (manual) a year for now for under $10,000, I think that would be one heck of a deal! Would I sell my 2017 to gain a back up camera, 6-way adjustable driver's seat, & factory cruise? The answer is no way! I am content with what I have.

I like the Mirage for what it is, too. It's cheap, reliable, and economical. Change any of those three things, & I would have bought something else. In my mind, the Honda Fit is a nice car. If they sold them for under $10,000 brand new, I would have bought one. Thus, I own a Mirage!