Thread: Hello from Canada

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Hello from Canada

I'm new to this forum since I just replied to Top_Fuel about why his Autel TS501 wouldn't work on his Mitsubishi Mirage. Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Jonathan and I'm a mechanic and a tire technician for a number of years. I work in a tire shop and we have serviced a handful of Mitsubishi vehicles, mainly Outlanders and a Japanese-market Delica or two. I also have an account on the Mitsubishi forum to give anyone advice, most of which is TPMS-related.

I do have a passion for driving, whether it's a Mitsubishi or any other car, it's hard to decide which vehicle I should get as my first commuter. Provided I can afford one to begin with!

I'm not much of a car enthusiast, but I'll be happy to give anyone advice, if they need it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtr990 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (01-06-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtr990 View Post
    I'm new to this forum since I just replied to Top_Fuel about why his Autel TS501 wouldn't work on his Mitsubishi Mirage. Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Jonathan and I'm a mechanic and a tire technician for a number of years. I work in a tire shop and we have serviced a handful of Mitsubishi vehicles, mainly Outlanders and a Japanese-market Delica or two. I also have an account on the Mitsubishi forum to give anyone advice, most of which is TPMS-related.

I do have a passion for driving, whether it's a Mitsubishi or any other car, it's hard to decide which vehicle I should get as my first commuter. Provided I can afford one to begin with!

I'm not much of a car enthusiast, but I'll be happy to give anyone advice, if they need it.
    The beauty of Canada is that they have beautiful lakes with lots of nice fish, they don't require cars to have TPMS, and they have nice people like you that join this forum! Welcome!!!!!

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thanks very much.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,821 Times in 2,127 Posts
    Hello jtr990 and welcome to the forum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Welcome, jtr990!

have serviced a handful of Mitsubishi vehicles, mainly Outlanders and a Japanese-market Delica or two.
    From that tidbit alone, I could have guessed you were in BC even if you hadn't said so.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)