I'm on a hunt to find out the 3A92 fuel injector specs, primarily flow rate. I would mainly like to know this for the nitrous oxide system that I am building for the Mirage. But, its also great info for anyone doing engine modifications.

I've searched the service manual for the flow rate data with no luck. There is no test procedure in it to measure flow.

Next up, I contacted several fuel injector cleaning and servicing companies. They do not have access to this info. Apparently they just test the flow rate when they service the injectors and report it back to you.

I also contacted a couple Chinese manufacturers of fuel injectors on ebay that are selling 3A92 replacement fuel injectors. So far, they've only said 'they're the same as the original injectors'... haha, not real helpful.

I do know that these are the same injectors used on the 4A92 engine which is the 4 cylinder version of our 3A92. This was used on the Lancer, ASX, and a few other models outside of the US.

If any of you have any additional info on the fuel injectors, I'd love to hear it. If anyone has an extra fuel injector kicking around, I will pay for you to send it in to a lab to have it flow tested.

Just for a bit more info for this thread:

Here are the markings on the fuel injectors. The Mitsubishi part number is 1465A331. I am not sure what KMN230B is, EAT320, or that other long string of numbers.

Name:  mirageInjector.jpg
Views: 2867
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  mirageInjector2.jpg
Views: 2955
Size:  90.6 KB

Name:  mirageInjector3.jpg
Views: 2625
Size:  90.7 KB

If we zoom in on the picture, it looks like our injectors have 10 holes in them.

Name:  mirageInjector4.jpg
Views: 2468
Size:  29.7 KB