Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: 2017-Current OEM Alloy Wheels

Country
    United States
    Thanks

WTB: 2017-Current OEM Alloy Wheels

Have a set of alloys on your Mirage that are collecting dust because you upgraded? Well, sell them to me! I have crap steel wheels on my car and I hate them. I'd be happy with either the 14's or 15's from the 2017 up to the current model year. I'm located in Machesney Park, IL which is by Rockford. Will travel for a good deal.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'll take a set as well. lol.

Just A Mirage!
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Are you including the 15" Black GT wheels? I've been shopping around for new wheels for mine and offsetting the cost of upgrading would be really neat. I just haven't settled on going with 17" or 16" (17" may be to "wagon wheel" with the design I like, maybe I can find pictures of a Mirage with them already).

What's a good deal? I have no clue what the market looks like for stock wheels. It'd come with factory tires with about 17k miles on them (wear is perfect and even on all tires).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.5 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phaux View Post
    Are you including the 15" Black GT wheels? I've been shopping around for new wheels for mine and offsetting the cost of upgrading would be really neat. I just haven't settled on going with 17" or 16" (17" may be to "wagon wheel" with the design I like, maybe I can find pictures of a Mirage with them already).

What's a good deal? I have no clue what the market looks like for stock wheels. It'd come with factory tires with about 17k miles on them (wear is perfect and even on all tires).
    If you don't mind me asking, what specific size tires are you going to use on either 16" or 17" rims?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phaux View Post

How much shipped to 44081. Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tytotheler92 View Post
    How much shipped to 44081. Lol
    I sense a bidding war!

All trim levels come with 4.5" wide rims, which are pretty narrow by today's standards. Companies that make or sell after market wheels are not catering to small cars like the Mirage. A 5" to 5.5" wide rim would be quite adequate for a small car (using 165-185 width tires) like the Mirage, but those don't even seem to exist (or are harder to find).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, the ones from a GT or an G4 SE or whatever as long as they are the factory rims for a Mirage!
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    They're Dodge Aries K's first!

Only if they don't want them.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Fun fact: GT wheels are 14x4.5 like the steelies. The only one larger is the G4 alloy wheels, which were made by Enkei.
    Last edited by tytotheler92; 01-16-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tytotheler92 View Post
    Fun fact: GT wheels are 14x4 like the steelies. The only 14.5 is the G4 alloy wheels, which were made by Enkei.
    I am not sure that I am following you?

All Mirage & Mirage G4 rims (steel & alloy) are either 14" x 4.5" or 15" x 4.5".

2019: ES = 14" steel, LE = 15" alloy, SE = 14" alloy, & GT = 15" alloy. The 2017-18 were the same, but the LE didn't exist. I believe the two G4 trim levels are 14" or 15".

Personally, I don't mind the look of any of the Mirage factory alloy wheels.

Last edited by Mark; 01-16-2019 at 01:59 AM.