Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sport Springs from H&R

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Am considering an upgrade but it's actually a downgrade to the car by 3 cm ����LoL���� Not gonna happen, dutch's speed bumps are inconsiderably high and crappy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Am considering an upgrade but it's actually a downgrade to the car by 3 cm ����LoL���� Not gonna happen, dutch's speed bumps are inconsiderably high and crappy.
    perhaps add d height by 5cm.. hehehee

kidding..

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    OK I have some good news for the U.S. people. Ive gotten in contact with speedlab and rally parts. They both are willing to ship to the U.S. but of course shipping will be a bit expensive. Waiting on rally parts to get back to me on a estimate. They both have facebook pages that you guys can get in contact with them.

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by socal6g View Post
    OK I have some good news for the U.S. people. Ive gotten in contact with speedlab and rally parts. They both are willing to ship to the U.S. but of course shipping will be a bit expensive. Waiting on rally parts to get back to me on a estimate. They both have facebook pages that you guys can get in contact with them.
    If you are interested in the handling mods, Ultra Racing also post to the US

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    how much are the springs and how much are the shipping? if anything, how much would the total cost be? I am very interested!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    I ordered a front strut bar via NGT from the start of december. Pretty sure the holidays isnt helping with the shipment. I still plan on getting the rear sway bar and rear strut bar eventually

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pureflipking View Post
    how much are the springs and how much are the shipping? if anything, how much would the total cost be? I am very interested!
    "Speedlab Us$300 for the springs us$190 for the shipping" and they have paypal. waiting to see if rally parts would be cheaper on shipping since these companies are located in the Philippines

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    "Speedlab Us$300 for the springs us$190 for the shipping" and they have paypal. waiting to see if rally parts would be cheaper on shipping since these companies are located in the Philippines
    sounds good, total of $490 shipped. I too am in the process of ordering the rear UR sway bar

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    if you guys want to get a hold of them this is their fb page. I think they will open their shop this monday https://www.facebook.com/speedlabphilippines

and this is rally parts fb page https://www.facebook.com/RallyParts

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    did you order directly with ultra racing? how long was the wait? I see you have alot of goodies that I want