Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: Sport Springs from H&R

  1. #21
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 102 Times in 79 Posts
    Am considering an upgrade but it's actually a downgrade to the car by 3 cm ����LoL���� Not gonna happen, dutch's speed bumps are inconsiderably high and crappy.


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Am considering an upgrade but it's actually a downgrade to the car by 3 cm ����LoL���� Not gonna happen, dutch's speed bumps are inconsiderably high and crappy.
    perhaps add d height by 5cm.. hehehee

    kidding..

  3. #23
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    OK I have some good news for the U.S. people. Ive gotten in contact with speedlab and rally parts. They both are willing to ship to the U.S. but of course shipping will be a bit expensive. Waiting on rally parts to get back to me on a estimate. They both have facebook pages that you guys can get in contact with them.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 101 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socal6g View Post
    OK I have some good news for the U.S. people. Ive gotten in contact with speedlab and rally parts. They both are willing to ship to the U.S. but of course shipping will be a bit expensive. Waiting on rally parts to get back to me on a estimate. They both have facebook pages that you guys can get in contact with them.
    If you are interested in the handling mods, Ultra Racing also post to the US

  5. #25
    Senior Member pureflipking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Diamond Bar, Ca
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socal6g View Post
    OK I have some good news for the U.S. people. Ive gotten in contact with speedlab and rally parts. They both are willing to ship to the U.S. but of course shipping will be a bit expensive. Waiting on rally parts to get back to me on a estimate. They both have facebook pages that you guys can get in contact with them.
    how much are the springs and how much are the shipping? if anything, how much would the total cost be? I am very interested!

  6. #26
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    If you are interested in the handling mods, Ultra Racing also post to the US
    I ordered a front strut bar via NGT from the start of december. Pretty sure the holidays isnt helping with the shipment. I still plan on getting the rear sway bar and rear strut bar eventually

  7. #27
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pureflipking View Post
    how much are the springs and how much are the shipping? if anything, how much would the total cost be? I am very interested!
    "Speedlab Us$300 for the springs us$190 for the shipping" and they have paypal. waiting to see if rally parts would be cheaper on shipping since these companies are located in the Philippines

  8. #28
    Senior Member pureflipking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Diamond Bar, Ca
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socal6g View Post
    "Speedlab Us$300 for the springs us$190 for the shipping" and they have paypal. waiting to see if rally parts would be cheaper on shipping since these companies are located in the Philippines
    sounds good, total of $490 shipped. I too am in the process of ordering the rear UR sway bar

  9. #29
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    if you guys want to get a hold of them this is their fb page. I think they will open their shop this monday https://www.facebook.com/speedlabphilippines

    and this is rally parts fb page https://www.facebook.com/RallyParts

  10. #30
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    If you are interested in the handling mods, Ultra Racing also post to the US
    did you order directly with ultra racing? how long was the wait? I see you have alot of goodies that I want



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •