Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airbag light B1419, B1418

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    How much does the one-time-use ETACS module cost? Not that it would have fixed it.

Dude, does your boss know what you do and how much you save them?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Dealer told me $1300, I'm not sure if that's installed or just the module itself. I'm calling the dealer right now to make sure that car they have there is still drivable so I can take it back. Then fight with them later about charging us for crap that didn't need replacing.

Edit: The car(at the dealer with traction light problem) is torn apart... should be back together in an hour though. I kinda hope that one doesn't have the same problem, cause I don't think my giant swollen head will fit through the door if I fix something the super qualified dealership Mitsubishtards can't figure out.
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-01-2019 at 08:12 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Isn't that corrosion at the bottom of the connector? As if water is accumulating there.

If so, where is it coming from? Could it be dripping from above?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

I've got too many threads going. I just got the car back from the dealer. The traction control light came on while driving it back.

When I picked the car up it was surrounded by a foot of snow with zero foot prints near it lol It hasn't been touched in days. Just when I was starting to have the slightest amount of faith in these dealership dildo's......

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yup to the too many threads , but they are all worth while reads..
    Really appreciate you taking the time to post all your finds..
    looks like you should clean and pack all those connectors with a good anti corrosion dielectric grease.. inside and out.
    Help keep the water and oxygen away
    When it warms up here I might have to grease mine. Just to prevent future problems
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by A-Aron View Post
    Yup to the too many threads , but they are all worth while reads..
    Really appreciate you taking the time to post all your finds..
    looks like you should clean and pack all those connectors with a good anti corrosion dielectric grease.. inside and out.
    Help keep the water and oxygen away
    When it warms up here I might have to grease mine. Just to prevent future problems
    Thanks again
    Yeah, best bet may be to remove the lowest connector from the holder and just relocate it up higher with a few zip ties. That alone should help.