Quote Originally Posted by Ranny View Post
Agree with djkenny. The Mirage requires a few compromises and is worth it if priced right. Mine was (10.5 for 2015 ES). At list price or even the current Edmunds 'TMV' price, I'd probably pass. The little bugger has been cheap to operate and has given me almost no problems, so I can't really complain.
Glad you are happy with it. I am very interested in one, for sure. If it works out you know I will announce here.
There is an new DE within my budget, $10,000, and a color I am not real fond of. I really want the cruise control, the alloys are nice, fog lamps standard. I will pay near 11 grand for a 5 Speed SE if I can. There is some advertised in southern CA for $10,600, but it includes the $250 Military Discount. So, I figure even around $10,800-$10,900 should be entirely possible, Right? Fees and License.. maybe OTD around $11,300 (we have no state tax)?
I cannot spend 12 grand on a car, anyway.... so there is That.

Crossing Fingers.

What issues "have" you had? Anything common you heard of as of yet? What are the likes/dislikes? Good to hear from an owner. I just found it a bit slow and loud on the freeway. Would really have liked a *flat* folding rear seat.