Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 starter / flywheel / ring gear issues (Update: repaired under warranty)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Almost 60 posts now. Not sure this thread is named correctly?

"2014 Starter Issue - Not Resolved" may be more appropriate?

I don't blame you for being frustrated!
    For me its not even the money so much as the broken promise they would fix it and then backed out; and the fact there's no consequence to their lies. The dealer may or may not ever call me back, they don't care.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    For me its not even the money so much as the broken promise they would fix it and then backed out; and the fact there's no consequence to their lies. The dealer may or may not ever call me back, they don't care.
    Then would it be okay to change the thread title to remove the idea that this has been resolved?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Literally trying to remember how lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Literally trying to remember how lol
    I think you should be able to change the thread title through the first post. Let me know if you want a hand.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-17-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I think you should be able to change the thread title through the first post. Let me know if you want a hand.
    I am not actually sure what to do about my starter issue, if it will be resolved as a goodwill, as a warranty, or not... if the Mitsu dealer's new promises ring true or false, if anyone cares, or how I literally caught them in their lies.

Just all dishonesty all of a sudden at the dealer I used to like. The thing is my Local Dealer changed hands, maybe owners too. Changed names and everything. Not sure that has effected warranty, but I think the customer service went down after.

I liked the old dealer way more. When it was Volvo and Mitsubishi you knew you were getting gouged but at least they were like staying at the Hilton, nice towels. No doubts where it counts

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I am not actually sure what to do about my starter issue, if it will be resolved as a goodwill, as a warranty, or not... if the Mitsu dealer's new promises ring true or false, if anyone cares, or how I literally caught them in their lies.

Just all dishonesty all of a sudden at the dealer I used to like. The thing is my Local Dealer changed hands, maybe owners too. Changed names and everything. Not sure that has effected warranty, but I think the customer service went down after.

I liked the old dealer way more. When it was Volvo and Mitsubishi you knew you were getting gouged but at least they were like staying at the Hilton, nice towels. No doubts where it counts
    Would you like a hand changing the thread title then?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Would you like a hand changing the thread title then?
    Ha no I want my 10 year warranty to mean something. Might as well not tamper with the historical record. Let's see this thing get resolved!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    But your starter problem hasn't yet been resolved. Anyone searching for information on starter issues will expect to find an answer to their problem in this thread.

Besides, once your starter problems are fixed, we can change the title accordingly.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    But your starter problem hasn't yet been resolved. Anyone searching for information on starter issues will expect to find an answer to their problem in this thread.

Besides, once your starter problems are fixed, we can change the title accordingly.
    Ok. do you need my key or can you just do it all?

Anyone reading this thread mate will get a more realistic version of what Mitsu does when their starter funks up

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ok. do you need my key or can you just do it all?
    No, I can do it as a moderator. However, I've been curious to see if you are able to do it as the thread starter. Again, if you'd like a hand, just let me know.

Anyone reading this thread mate will get a more realistic version of what Mitsu does when their starter funks up
    I'm sorry to hear your problem has gone this way. I have confidence that if I were to experience this with my Mirage, my dealer would take care of the problem for me. They've been a stand-up bunch. I'm only suggesting that I don't think it's fair to paint this problem on Mitsubishi corporate just yet. Anyway, here's hoping they take care of you too.