Thread: Need help: how to replace aircon control bulb

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Need help: how to replace aircon control bulb

hi everybody i was wondering if you know how to replace the aircon bulb or remove the aircon control panel completely

My aircon bulb is busted and if any of you know or has an instruction to replace it please share it thank you

Name:  IMG_5948.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  73.4 KB

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Morning & welcome to the forum. I don't know how to get in there, but if this is the 2019 car in your garage, would it not still be warranty???

Roger

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to klroger For This Useful Post:

Fummins (02-05-2019)

I can't say for certain but I think you're tearing apart the wrong end. Pull the controls out of the car and look at the back. A lot of the time those bulbs are part of the holder and just spin 1/4 turn counter clockwise and they come out. And sometimes the bulb just pulls out instead... I have no idea about these cars though. I'd go look at one of the parts cars but not today because winter.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

I just checked the service manual for 15', looks like the same controls. And yeah the bulb is removed from the back. Page 55a-33 in the service manual. I can't figure out how to post a pic, it's not a very good one anyways.

And as already mentioned that should be covered under warranty, at least in north america.

It's not hard to do yourself. I'm pretty sure you pull the radio bezel out first, then the radio, then you can get to the heater controls.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)