Thread: Admirer of my G4 SE

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Admirer of my G4 SE

So I was parked in a lot and approached my 17 G4 SE at the same time a man parked next to me approached his 2005 or so Pontiac Grand Prix. He asked me how I liked my little Mitsubishi and I told him just fine! I mentioned I traded a car similar to his (Buick Le Sabre) for mine and never regretted it. He was amazed at the equipment (heated seats, Bluetooth, Android Auto, etc ) that my car had. He was equally amazed at the fact that I had a 3 cyl engine and got 35 MPG in short city hops.

He said he was in the market for a new car and would check out the Mirage. Maybe I should be a salesman!

First time anyone asked me anything about my Mirage actually.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitsuko For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (02-07-2019),Daox (02-07-2019),MetroMPG (02-08-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Only 35mpg? I've never got that even on a cold below zero day. Even then its 41-44 during a 15min drive or so.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko View Post
    So I was parked in a lot and approached my 17 G4 SE at the same time a man parked next to me approached his 2005 or so Pontiac Grand Prix. He asked me how I liked my little Mitsubishi and I told him just fine! I mentioned I traded a car similar to his (Buick Le Sabre) for mine and never regretted it. He was amazed at the equipment (heated seats, Bluetooth, Android Auto, etc ) that my car had. He was equally amazed at the fact that I had a 3 cyl engine and got 35 MPG in short city hops.

He said he was in the market for a new car and would check out the Mirage. Maybe I should be a salesman!

First time anyone asked me anything about my Mirage actually.
    Not too hard to sell heated seats and 40ish mpg for about $15-16k, is it? And your car is a looker! I have 'sold' several of these cars myself.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...rage-yesterday

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-08-2019)