Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throttle boost (device adjusts throttle response, anti-theft, etc)

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by midgeinc View Post
    Got a ECU shop here. Same company.

They are trust worthy, on the ball & highly regarded. Alot of my friends got modlues for the Lancers ect. No complaints.

How much damage is the shipping to .SG Fit?
    They have nice products. I am envious of you guys in Thailand. So many companies doing ecu nowadays. Almost wanted to get KKT brand of piggy back. Anti lag is the trend now! Bangs and flames out of the exhaust!

Shipping to Singapore was about US$15. Total was US$182.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fit For This Useful Post:

midgeinc (02-20-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midgeinc View Post
    If anyone here needs help to order from Thailand. I'd be happy to help you guys out ect.
    Thanks - that's mighty nice of you. I'm sure you'll get some folks to take you up on your offer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

midgeinc (02-20-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah I got me a 2018 ram 2500 with the 6.7 cummins and the truck has loads of power I've towed 12,000 lbs effortlessly but the throttle response is pretty slow. But when you make almost 400 horses and almost 900 ft lbs of torque your gonna break the crappy 68rfe tranny behind it. My cousin just lost his 5th and 6th gears on his truck (same exact year and model) because he tunned and deleted his truck to make 600+ horses with over 1000 ft lbs of torque the poor tranny lasted 60k miles the last 45k being tuned. However ram stood behind their warranty and are currently installing a new tranny. Ps I love that you still call it a dodge @Fummins lol I inherited my gramps 99 ram 3500 and the throttle response is better than my 18 even though it makes 100hp less... However that tranny is barely kickin at 220k miles. Sorry about the mopar rant I love my cummins lol
    Last edited by Geojake; 02-21-2019 at 03:11 AM.
    2017 mitsubishi mirage manual , redline mtl in the gearbox every 40k, mobil1 ep 0w20 along with fram ultra xg7317 every 15k

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks
    Just received mine yesterday. Via DHL it took 2 days from BKK to SG.

Name:  20190301_102617.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  96.9 KB
    Name:  20190301_102321.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  99.7 KB
    Name:  20190228_232945.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  88.6 KB
    Name:  20190228_232917.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  73.4 KB

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks
    Got it installed. Super easy Plug & Play.
    This thing definitely works. Over in my region, the biggest complain of this car is that its too underpowered. The soft exponential of the throttle feel only adds to this labouring feel. With this device it makes the car feel lighter and more responsive and is great for keeping up with start stop traffic. I like it a lot! Definitely a good product that i would recommend. Quality is good too. The controller has nice evil red eyes.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've never really understood the throttle response thing. Non-linear accelwrator behavior just removes controllability from the engine. I have wanted to wire up a hand throttle though for extended periods of low speed driving. Is this or something similar capable of supporting a secondary input?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This mod wouldn't help me. I hardly ever pass...except for slow farm equipment. I'm the guy driving 52 mph, making you pass me because you left for your destination too late.

But you wouldn't find me on the expressway, since I avoid them like the plague now that I don't have to use them anymore.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 43.0 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.7 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DonkeyPal For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-25-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bzacon View Post
    I've never really understood the throttle response thing. Non-linear accelwrator behavior just removes controllability from the engine. I have wanted to wire up a hand throttle though for extended periods of low speed driving. Is this or something similar capable of supporting a secondary input?
    If you ask me, the slow response of the "linear" accelerator takes away from the control of the engine/vehicle. For the hand throttle unless you are physically limited I don't see the point. this device wouldn't support this anyway sorry.