Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hear a bang. (Check out this damage!)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Like animals on the farm: don't want to name 'em. They're all going to be sacrificed eventually!

Staying on the animal analogy: have any of the company's Mirages been put out to pasture? Technically functional, but put down? Do they go into a parts fleet?
    Yeah there are 3 in the boneyard I use for parts. 2 15's and a 17'. One ran into the back of something, one got hit in the drivers wheel from the side by a garbage truck running a stop sign, and the 17' hit a deer and blew the bags, probably coulda fixed it but it might have sucked some of the intake manifold into the head.

Don't have any trophies, gotta be all politically correct and stuff. Some cow from osha made me take sensitivity training and bullying courses and some other crap I already forgot. I don't think it worked.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah there are 3 in the boneyard I use for parts. 2 15's and a 17'. One ran into the back of something, one got hit in the drivers wheel from the side by a garbage truck running a stop sign, and the 17' hit a deer and blew the bags, probably coulda fixed it but it might have sucked some of the intake manifold into the head.

Don't have any trophies, gotta be all politically correct and stuff. Some cow from osha made me take sensitivity training and bullying courses and some other crap I already forgot. I don't think it worked.

Maybe he hit a COW, lol!