Thread: Dash Cams Experience

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Dash Cams Experience

Hey miragers, really happy with my dash cams from XenonPro, image quality was impressive and the camera came with SD card. price point was about 150 lower than brand name cams

Has anyone tried their lights? looking for a set of LEDs or other recommendations are very welcome.

Last edited by fantastic_one; 03-05-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    What I know about auto racing could be inscribed with a dry Magic Marker on the lip of a Coke bottle

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_one View Post
    Hey Guys, I would like to share my experience on using Dash Cams from XenonPro, because it was really amazing item 100% quality, plus they give me a lifetime warranty, also If you are not happy with your product, simply return it for a refund or exchange.

Now, I would like to ask if anyone here tried already the LED headlights from XenonPro, pleas share your experience
    Fantastic _one, your post comes across as spam, promoting products. Also, your forum location is listed as Florida but your IP address is from Philippines Cebu City Globe Telecom. While we like to hear about vendors and their products, we don't appreciate deception. It's just not necessary.

If you are a representative of XenonPro, please let us know.
    Last edited by Eggman; 02-23-2019 at 03:03 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

daleWV (02-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Fantastic _one, your post comes across as spam, promoting products. Also, your forum location is listed as Florida but your IP address is from Philippines Cebu City Globe Telecom. While we like to hear about vendors and their products, we don't appreciate deception. It's just not necessary.

If you are a representative of XenonPro, please let us know.
    eggman, sorry my post came off that way. i travel a lot for work, now in canada before heading back to FL
    What I know about auto racing could be inscribed with a dry Magic Marker on the lip of a Coke bottle

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_one View Post
    eggman, sorry my post came off that way. i travel a lot for work, now in canada before heading back to FL
    Ok. Are you a representative for XenonPro?

It would be good to find a source of quality LED lighting. Some vendors sprovide better support than others.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Ok. Are you a representative for XenonPro?

It would be good to find a source of quality LED lighting. Some vendors sprovide better support than others.
    nono my buddy Amin referred me to them after he got his cam and when i was buying i saw they really focused on lights so trying to see if anyone heard/tried them already

i did a bit of research and essentially found these three brand over and over again for lights as top rated

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 7.17.28 PM.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  69.7 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    ^ screenshot from "Best Headlight Bulbs - Expert Headlight Reviews & Buyer Guides"

I think it’s time I get another dash cam. I had one about 4 years ago and it worked well.

Sorry stupid phone posted this before I finished typing…

Heading home last night I had one hell of a tailgater on the “freeway”. Splashing then with washer fluid was only effective for a minute before they came back even closer. So I brake checked them. Then let them go past. They were very impressed and even gave me the thumbs up. I noticed a dash cam so they could savor this moment. That made me jealous. I would have loved to have been able to share this hilarity with you. All I got is this picture.I couldn’t tell if it was an ugly guy or really fugly woman. Probably a combination. Attachment 23188
    Attachment 23194

Last edited by Fummins; 04-07-2022 at 08:35 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

precisionxt (04-08-2022)