Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108

Thread: Front seat (how to adjust height?)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Front seat (how to adjust height?)

    I see in the manual you can adjust the seat height but itís not the same setup as my driver seat. Do they make one with the seat non adjusting(height)



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Richland Center
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,784
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 564 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan View Post
    I see in the manual you can adjust the seat height but it’s not the same setup as my driver seat. Do they make one with the seat non adjusting(height)
    The 2017-18 Mirage ES models did not come with 6-way adjustable driver's seat. You had to get the SE trim level for that feature. In 2019 ES trim level, the 6-way adjustable driver's seat & cruise control became standard items.

    My 2017 Mirage ES has a 4-way adjustable driver's seat.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have a 2019


    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The 2017-18 Mirage ES models did not come with 6-way adjustable driver's seat. You had to get the SE trim level for that feature. In 2019 ES trim level, the 6-way adjustable driver's seat & cruise control became standard items.

    My 2017 Mirage ES has a 4-way adjustable driver's seat.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to HarleyMan For This Useful Post:

    Fummins (02-25-2019)

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mitsubishi said it’s not standard on all cars.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Richland Center
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,784
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 564 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan View Post
    Mitsubishi said it’s not standard on all cars.
    6-way adjustable driver's seats & cruise became standard on all trim levels in 2019.


    Copied & pasted from Mitsubishi's own website -
    Mirage takes long weekend drives and road trips seriously with convenient and easy-to-use cruise control, now standard on all trims. Simply press the cruise control button at your desired speed and the Mitsubishi Mirage will moderate the throttle for you.

    Look up "interior features" for yourself then - 6-way driver's seat is standard on all trim levels & 4-way for passenger seat.

    https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirag...specifications

    2017-18 ES models do not have these two features. They may not have updated this seat feature in the owner's manual, but no models have 4-way adjustable driver's seats in 2019.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    See what your saying and Iím telling you donít have the spin wheel knob. My manual even says optional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    6-way adjustable driver's seats & cruise became standard on all trim levels in 2019.


    Copied & pasted from Mitsubishi's own website -
    Mirage takes long weekend drives and road trips seriously with convenient and easy-to-use cruise control, now standard on all trims. Simply press the cruise control button at your desired speed and the Mitsubishi Mirage will moderate the throttle for you.

    Look up "interior features" for yourself then - 6-way driver's seat is standard on all trim levels & 4-way for passenger seat.

    https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirag...specifications

    2017-18 ES models do not have these two features. They may not have updated this seat feature in the owner's manual, but no models have 4-way adjustable driver's seats in 2019.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have the G4

  9. #8
    Hubcap Enthusiast Scratchpaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Phoenix
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 98 Times in 60 Posts
    I don't know what to tell you if you don't have the knob. It's standard on every Mirage, including the G4 sedan, starting in 2019. Are you sure you don't have a 2018?

    The passenger seat is not height-adjustable on any trim level, I believe.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    45
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I guess they put a old seat inside a brand new car because mine only has the level for leaning the seat and pushing back.

  11. #10
    Hubcap Enthusiast Scratchpaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Phoenix
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 98 Times in 60 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, what's the date on the sticker on the bottom rear corner of your driver's door sill? It should have a month and year of manufacture. September (09/18) or later is a 2019 model, I think.

    If your car really is a 2019, and you want the height adjustment, I would push back on Mitsubishi. All of their own marketing material says you should have one.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •