Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Front seat (how to adjust height?)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Eggman- Does his window sticker say 4-way driver's seat? 2019 window stickers I look at make no reference to driver's seats on ES models of the G4.
    Yes. I addressed it a few pages back. Sorry if you missed it.

Here's my post requesting his VIN, and subsequent posts confirm my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Before you do that, can we have your VIN? With that, we will be able to see if you should have the 4-way or 6-way seats. Using the Mitsubishi Monroney service, we can review your window sticker.

Here's my Monroney sticker for an example. Just replace the VIN in the URL with yours.

Yeah, your window sticker says that you paid for the 4-way seat, not the 6-way.
    Sorry - I thought you saw this. I guess not.

Edit: Actually you did see it - you even replied to my post. Never mind...

Last edited by Eggman; 02-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Yes. I addressed it a few pages back. Sorry if you missed it.

Here's my post requesting his VIN, and subsequent posts confirm my suspicion.

Sorry - I thought you saw this. I guess not.

Edit: Actually you did see it - you even replied to my post. Never mind...

Does it say 4-way driver's seat? 2019 window stickers I look at say 4-way passenger seat. No reference to driver's seat on G4 ES models & only SE make reference due to driver's 6- way heated seats.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Does it say 4-way driver's seat? 2019 window stickers I look at say 4-way passenger seat. No reference to driver's seat on G4 ES models & only SE make reference due to driver's 6- way heated seats.
    Have a look at the series of posts for a link to his Monroney sticker. It's still there in one of my posts.

You'll see it - let me know if you can't.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hopefully at some point the Monroney stickers will start matching MMNA marketing.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ha! I just double checked his Monroney sticker and Mark is right - it says passenger seat not drivers seat. A thousand pardons. It also mentions a rear seat center armrest - pretty cool.

I'm not sure if it will make any difference though. I mean, it is what it is. If it were me, I'm not sure that this would be a deal breaker. But it's not my car.

Would the height adjustable seat help a tall person?

Whether it'll help or not, I'd still be irritated at the fact that Mitsu's advertising states it comes standard and now claims it was just a typo. Not a huge deal to most but still, if you buy a car with the understanding it comes with certain options they should probably be there. It's kinda (allegedly accidental?) false advertising?

As other's mentioned it's funny how they list it as 4 and 6 way! I guess my pickup has a 14 speed transmission then lol
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-27-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Read foama's post

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I went out and laid a level across the seats. Both seats in the same position front to back and drivers seat all the way down to lowest level which is where I keep it and its level! So lowest drivers side level is the same as the passenger side. Hope it helps.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Here in Canada, you would have the truth in advertising act to fall back on. Legally you could take it back for a full refund.

However, you drove it and accepted it. Little different than a grocery store ringing a price up high and saying the till is accurate not the sale sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Whether it'll help or not, I'd still be irritated at the fact that Mitsu's advertising states it comes standard and now claims it was just a typo. Not a huge deal to most but still, if you buy a car with the understanding it comes with certain options they should probably be there. It's kinda (allegedly accidental?) false advertising?

As other's mentioned it's funny how they list it as 4 and 6 way! I guess my pickup has a 14 speed transmission then lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Also if every gear is a gear, my Jeep has 14 as well. Haha.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nickels For This Useful Post:

Fummins (02-27-2019)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I measure and my driver seat is 3 inches higher than my passenger seat. I guess I could swap them