Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Front seat (how to adjust height?)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan View Post
    Mitsubishi said is a grammar issues and so does the dealership[the dealership manger said all 138 cars he has like mine doesn’t have that feature.

they claim it’s not standard

{I know what the site says but it’s wrong guess}
    138 Mirages? Lol that sounds like a typical pompous dealer reply. I highly doubt they have 138 mirages lmao

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    They do actually. They are definitely not ethical since I just bought the car late last week and won’t take my word or even proof for that matter

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If the window sticker indicates you bought a 2019 Mirage & this feature is standard equipment for all Mirages in 2019, how can some cars be sold without this feature?
    I know, right?

It's a good question. I suspect it's one for Mitsubishi Motors North America to answer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The *(888) 648-7820‬ told me it was a grammar error too and they deleted my car off my account for some reason.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    https://www.mitsubishicars.com/rs/fi...2A3HJXKH003032

Here's the sticker for my 2019 ES hatchback. Also doesn't say height adjustable driver seat but it definitely has it.

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirag...specifications

It says here that 6 way driver seat is standard even on the ES G4 model.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes I also showed them that and they said it was a grammar issue and so did the mitbu customer service department.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    https://www.mitsubishicars.com/rs/fi...2A3HJXKH003032

Here's the sticker for my 2019 ES hatchback. Also doesn't say height adjustable driver seat but it definitely has it.

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirag...specifications

It says here that 6 way driver seat is standard even on the ES G4 model.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That's bizarre. I'll go see if the local place has any 2019 G4's and look at the seat.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan View Post
    Yes I also showed them that and they said it was a grammar issue and so did the mitbu customer service department.
    I'm sorry, but I think you are being fed a load of crap. How can the Mitsubishi website for the entire United States proclaim 6-way driver's seat are standard equipment or all Mirage & G4 vehicles in 2019 a "grammar error"? Even when you look @ your exact trim level, a 6-way driver's seat is listed as standard equipment. Plus, this has been the big push in 2019 for the Mirage. If someone asked me what changed this year, I would have said cruise and 6-way driver's seat became standard in all models, and a LE trim has been added to the line up.

How do you explain post #25? He has an base level 2019 Mirage ES, & his car has this feature. From what he shared, I assume it's not listed as optional equipment that he paid extra for. Can front seats even be an option? If you wanted a different type of seat, you had to buy a different trim level of vehicle. Different trim levels give you different seats as standard equipment. Someone can correct me on that, however.

I would ask to look at all 138 cars that are exactly like your car (2019 G4 ES trim level only) in their lot. Heck, I would even thank him for checking all them ahead of time for you! Be polite about it. If all 138 other cars are exactly like your car, Mitsubishi needs to seriously correct their website for this car.

Heck, visit another dealership. Play dumb & take a look at their 2019 G4 ES models. According to the Mitsubishi website, you shouldn't be able to find any 2019 Mirage or G4 that doesn't have a 6-way driver's seat.

I looked up a 2019 G4 ES window sticker. I see no reference to a driver's seat. They only list the passenger seat, which is odd like others have already said.

Can someone show us in writing where a 6-way driver's seat is listed as optional equipment on a 2019 Mirage or G4?

Can someone show us anything related to seats on any Mirage or G4, which refers the seats as optional equipment ever?

Seat options come with different trim levels, but maybe I am wrong? For example - If I wanted heated seats on a Mirage, I would have to buy a LE or GT. If I wanted heated seats on a G4, I would have to buy a SE. I can't add heated seats as a factory option to a Mirage ES, SE, or a G4 ES.
    Last edited by Mark; 02-27-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I have a driver's seat with the height adjustment and I don't use the height adjustment. I think as a feature it is overblown. Maybe I'm just lucky that I don't need nor notice it.
    I feel the same. I got in it the first time, said "oh, that's cool," played with it a bit, and then left it at about the lowest setting. I'm 6' tall.

I'm sure my mom would appreciate it, though. She's 4'11", and has to sit on top of a cushion to drive some of the fleet vehicles at the courier service she works for.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchpaddy View Post
    I feel the same. I got in it the first time, said "oh, that's cool," played with it a bit, and then left it at about the lowest setting. I'm 6' tall.

I'm sure my mom would appreciate it, though. She's 4'11", and has to sit on top of a cushion to drive some of the fleet vehicles at the courier service she works for.
    Being about 6' 1", the manager from White Bear suggested I try both seats in my local area before ordering a car from them. In 2017, you could buy the ES or SE with a manual transmission. I didn't feel it was a big deal either. If you were real tall, the 6-way may allow you to sit lower than the standard 4-way? I am not sure about that, however.

Having said that, the electrical 8-way adjustable driver's seat in my driver's ed. vehicle is wonderful. That seat is being moved constantly (every time my drivers switch adjustments are being made). It's a huge improvement over the car that I had before that with a standard 4-way seat. In some cases, we made some students sit on pillows with my previous car.