Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2014 Mirage CVT with 45k miles a reliable vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Lolol. You have a bunch of wildlife in Alberta? Grizzly, brown, and black bears? What about caribou and mooses getting on the roads? Here in Georgia, we only got black bears and opossums.
    We have lots of stuff. Seems like a bit of everything. But alot of them are dumb and like to play on the roads. I've hit a deer on the way to the liquor store once, hit a moose on the way home from work. Buddy hit a deer on his quad one time, that one was a bad one. See a lot of porcupines and skunks turned into road pizza here and there. Bears are smart, the ones I see run away from the roads. Deer and other edibles seem to run towards them. Take a trip around Jasper, you'll see stuff.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Surely you could opt to wear a pasta strainer instead of a turban as your safety headgear of choice. At least in the summer... better airflow = much cooler.
    That's true but pasta strainers aren't dot approved. I'm sure they spent years of crash testing before deciding that turbans were safe enough lol.

Edit, scratch that. I just clicked that link. That's too funny! I'll have to try that one lol
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    We have lots of stuff. Seems like a bit of everything. But alot of them are dumb and like to play on the roads. I've hit a deer on the way to the liquor store once, hit a moose on the way home from work. Buddy hit a deer on his quad one time, that one was a bad one. See a lot of porcupines and skunks turned into road pizza here and there. Bears are smart, the ones I see run away from the roads. Deer and other edibles seem to run towards them. Take a trip around Jasper, you'll see stuff.
    Jesus, I cant imagine how much damage a moose would do to your ride. Dont the bulls weigh over a 1000lbs? Have you ever dealt with wolverines? I heard they will square up on you and not even think twice about it. Hell Ive seen footage of them chasing off bears!