Quote Originally Posted by 01-7700 View Post
I missed this video when it hit the youtubes - probably because I have Scotty set to "Never Recommend this Channel"
I wouldn't respect anyone, who thinks Scotty Kilmer can walk on water. Likewise, I don't really respect anyone who totally bashes the guy.

The one thing that I like about Scotty Kilmer is that he doesn't care what you or I think. He doesn't care what anybody thinks. He speaks his mind, & I don't have a problem with that. Everyone is entitled to be wrong including Scotty Kilmer & myself. If disliking Scotty Kilmer is your thing, I don't think he really cares.

"Scotty Kilmer is a popular YouTuber from the United States who runs his own self titled automotive channel. He has an estimated net worth of $7 million. His content is mainly about teaching people how to fix their cars when they get various problems and generally how cars work."

"The channel has over 3 million subscribers as of 2019 and has accumulated over 800 million views so far. It is able to get an average of 1.1 million views on a daily basis and this should result in an estimated revenue of $4,400 per day ($1.6 million a year) from the ads that appear on the videos." Mar 4, 2019

Apparently, some people like Scotty!