Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Oil change & a surprise (NO ANTI DRAIN BACK VALVE in factory filter)

Attachment 14214

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

craigq (03-19-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Huh?? Does that mean ""Spring Is Around The Corner"" ??? I hope so I'm tired of working on Snow blowers, It's time for Lawnmowers now... (If the Snow ever melts!!!)
    Last edited by klroger; 03-18-2019 at 07:28 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

Here's hoping! It's been nice out here lately, hopefully the good weather blows your way!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by klroger View Post
    Huh?? Does that mean ""Spring Is Around The Corner"" ??? I hope so I'm tired of working on Snow blowers, It's time for Lawnmowers now... (If the Snow ever melts!!!)
    You work on snow blowers?
    What's your favorite brand?

I know it's not one of the "top brands" but I cant believe how good my bought at walmart MTD 2stage has been! Only 500.00 and has done 9 seasons with zero issues!! No name powermore 208cc engine pops off every year too right away. I run 0w-30 and use stabil in the gas in the off season.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    You work on snow blowers?
    What's your favorite brand?

No name powermore 208cc engine pops off every year too right away. I run 0w-30 and use stabil in the gas in the off season.
    I do the warranty for MTD & for the price of them, they are hard to beat. I see almost no issues with the Powermore engines, only carbs gumming up after storage, but that isn't an engine issue. When people ask what to buy, I usually steer them to an Airens from an Airens dealer as they seem to be industry standard. ( Unless you go all out for a Honda $$$ )

Roger

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to klroger For This Useful Post:

Pryme (03-19-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by klroger View Post
    I do the warranty for MTD & for the price of them, they are hard to beat. I see almost no issues with the Powermore engines, only carbs gumming up after storage, but that isn't an engine issue. When people ask what to buy, I usually steer them to an Airens from an Airens dealer as they seem to be industry standard. ( Unless you go all out for a Honda $$$ )

Roger
    Nice! Yeah I run stabil every spring and I actually run the engine awhile with the stabil in to really get it all over. Never a gumming issue.

I used to live near the Ariens plant in brillion. I head they have taken a turn south in recent years?

I have an ariens push mower though and it's been great. It only has the 159? Cc engine but cuts great.