Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Programming with Autel Maxisys Mini

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Hey Fummins, any updates on this? I just bought an Autel MK808. Does some cool stuff...including resetting those pesky airbag lights. It says it is also able to register FAST keys, which would be pretty damned cool. I plan to try that soon.

The 800-series is kind of a mid-level consumer tool.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Could this new programming change how the CVT7 operates Fummins?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    Hey Fummins, any updates on this? I just bought an Autel MK808. Does some cool stuff...including resetting those pesky airbag lights. It says it is also able to register FAST keys, which would be pretty damned cool. I plan to try that soon.

The 800-series is kind of a mid-level consumer tool.
    Have you tried programming keys yet? I've made it almost 8 years without having to. We always have spare working keys for everything, a few years ago someone lost a key but the car was written off before I even had a chance to buy a replacement.
    We just aquired a used 2017 Mirage that only came with one key. I have some spare transponder/key head/fob things that I might try to program by just swapping out the little chungis piece and see if I can program a used transponder then just buy a key blank instead of the entire key.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

I'm having issues trying to program a fob/immobilizer thingy. There are a bunch of key id menu's on my scanner and most of them ask for a password. There's one option that will possibly delete all keys that I'm not keen on trying just yet.

Odd thing is when I pull the fob from the key, there are no immobilizer light on the cluster but the starter will not engage. I figured the immobilizer light would turn on with key on and improper/no chip. Guess not.

Now I'm trying to figure out if this password is an autel thing or a Mitsubishi thing. I did find this which wan't much help but it's something..https://mitsubi****echinfo.com/data/...0048303USA.htm

The retarded effn' bad word filter on this forum screws the link up. replace the stars with the word $hit.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-12-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Have you tried programming keys yet? I've made it almost 8 years without having to. We always have spare working keys for everything, a few years ago someone lost a key but the car was written off before I even had a chance to buy a replacement.
    We just aquired a used 2017 Mirage that only came with one key. I have some spare transponder/key head/fob things that I might try to program by just swapping out the little chungis piece and see if I can program a used transponder then just buy a key blank instead of the entire key.
    Plan B would be removing the one working transponder chip and attaching it near the ignition switch. The original key & any extra you have made would start the car provided the transponder chip is present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Eg8pRztfs

I know this is not your main goal.

Yeah but they want to be able use the key-less entry function rather than use the key to unlock the car. The fob is part of the transponder by the looks of it on the 17+ keys. If it were mine or customers I'd consider that option.
    Mirage videos:

I give up for now. I'll try to dick with a running wreck before I brick this car. Oddly enough with the incorrect fob, the car will occasionally crank over and even run for a split second. The dash lights come on but the starter does nothing 96% of the time. Put the proper fob in then it hesitates for second before cranking when you try for the first time after using the bad fob.
    It sounds a lot like that one guys car that wouldn't start out of the blue one day......
    Mirage videos:

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    In case this comes up again, the 2014+ Mirage code is 0A11. I'm including a screenshot of the site that has them for a large variety of Mitsubishi and Nissan vehicles.

Name:  BECC722A-FCE9-4948-AE25-BECCFE5B9809.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  89.4 KB

https://www.carkeysolution.ca/mitsubishi-keys/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fauxlty For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-12-2022),Mark (07-12-2022)

I'll give this another try later today.

Mirage videos: