Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Folks

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hey MirageSEFan, It is a titanium grey. I wanted a sapphire blue one, but the dealer did not have one and in order to get the clearance price, I had to pick one from dealer's lot. It has the arm rest, which is a good addition.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GT2018 For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-12-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GT2018 View Post
    Hey MirageSEFan, It is a titanium grey. I wanted a sapphire blue one, but the dealer did not have one and in order to get the clearance price, I had to pick one from dealer's lot. It has the arm rest, which is a good addition.
    Very nice! I prefer the sapphire blue as well. I got mine as a leftover 2017 so I couldn't be picky. Mine is the Mercury Grey color.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    Four wheel steering? Was that stock on those?
    4WS was an option. GM does not offer it any more; they also stopped producing 2500 series Yukons. It has three rows of seats, that I can have all my family and our dog seated comfortably, also I use the truck to haul some heavy loads. So when I need to replace it I need get a 2500 series pickup truck, but it would not have enough seating space for us. This is where Mirage comes; it takes care of me during my daily commute, allowing me to keep the truck longer.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    4WS was an option. GM does not offer it any more; they also stopped producing 2500 series Yukons. It has three rows of seats, that I can have all my family and our dog seated comfortably, also I use the truck to haul some heavy loads. So when I need to replace it I need get a 2500 series pickup truck, but it would not have enough seating space for us. This is where Mirage comes; it takes care of me during my daily commute, allowing me to keep the truck longer.
    What kind of weight do you tow? What is a suburban rated at now? I saw a commercial stating the expedition tows 9k lbs

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    What kind of weight do you tow? What is a suburban rated at now? I saw a commercial stating the expedition tows 9k lbs
    Hey Pryme, thanks for the tip. I did not consider Expedition; checked Ford's web site and it says Expedition can tow up to 9,200 lbs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GT2018 For This Useful Post:

Pryme (04-12-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    It is a titanium grey. I wanted a sapphire blue one, but the dealer did not have one and in order to get the clearance price, I had to pick one from dealer's lot
    I have the darker grey earlier Thunder Grey on my 2014 Mirage. I had to wait almost a month for the car, so I could have a pearl grey car, and otherwise zero-options or frills car. The optional paint colour was under $200 extra.

1 option why not. InfraRed was my second choice. I read on the forum the colour names were picked from online contests.

Arm rest eh, I am envious lol. Titanium grey looks sharp

Last edited by dspace9; 04-12-2019 at 10:02 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)