Thread: Has anybody installed plastic rain/wind deflectors above their Mirage windows?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Has anybody installed plastic rain/wind deflectors above their Mirage windows?

I was thinking about installing some rain deflectors above the opening windows of my Mirage's side doors. It's been a long time since I've had those on a vehicle. They have, or are said to have, two advantages: (1) you can have the windows open slightly for ventilation even in rainy weather without rain coming in, and (2) whether it is rainy or not the deflectors reduce some of the noise usually produced when the windows are partially open.

I see some tape-on smokey plastic deflectors that would fit my 2015 DE, listed on Ebay, but the photos aren't clear enough to see exactly where they are to be fitted. I know that instructions of these kinds of things can be bad translations and unclear sometimes.

Could others who have installed these sorts of deflectors on their Mirages comment about how well they have worked for you, and also about any installation problems of tips you can offer.

Thanks.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 43.0 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DonkeyPal For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-14-2019)