Thread: Mitsubishi Parts Now.com online parts store, Anyone Done An Order from them?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Mitsubishi Parts Now.com online parts store, Anyone Done An Order from them?

Anyone order any parts for their own Mitsubishi Mirage off the reputedly legit parts website for OEM Mirage parts "mitsubishi parts now.com" ??-

https://www.mitsubishipartsnow.com/o...EtMmwtbDMtZ2Fz

Reason I ask is I might get black bottom side skirts on my dark grey Mirage. Custom and not lol. Website's prices are outrageous, so I figure it's a legit Mitsu website.

You tell me please and thanks.. now this would be a great resource, and they have great line drawings of the Mirage that I haven't seen anywhere else.Name:  mitsubishi parts now.png
Views: 2092
Size:  69.1 KB

Last edited by dspace9; 04-18-2019 at 06:04 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    The few times I've ordered OEM parts online I think I used mitsubishipartswarehouse. They always had the best prices (for the US at least), and they also have the online diagrams.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-18-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    The few times I've ordered OEM parts online I think I used mitsubishipartswarehouse. They always had the best prices (for the US at least), and they also have the online diagrams.
    Thanks Daox. My main concern with ordering any painted part (instead of black) is that my Mirage is grey, but there seem to be 3 different greys in the 5 or 6 or 7 years they have been building the Mirage, so black won't look so bad compared to a different shade of grey, I figure.

I could maybe order grey and return it if the shade of paint is wrong, and then get black accent pieces for my Mirage. Not sure.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Thanks Daox. My main concern with ordering any painted part (instead of black) is that my Mirage is grey, but there seem to be 3 different greys in the 5 or 6 or 7 years they have been building the Mirage, so black won't look so bad compared to a different shade of grey, I figure.

I could maybe order grey and return it if the shade of paint is wrong, and then get black accent pieces for my Mirage. Not sure.
    I have bought many accessories for my 2017 from Mitsubishi Parts Now. They had better prices than Mitsubishi Parts Warehouse or anywhere else that I've researched. The body colored "Mercury Grey" mudflaps were a perfect match to my car.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MirageSEFan For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-19-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageSEFan View Post
    I have bought many accessories for my 2017 from Mitsubishi Parts Now. They had better prices
    Right on, good to know. My 2014 Mirage is the Thunder Grey variety, but since you order parts based on your own model year, I'm sure this is taken into account.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Right on, good to know. My 2014 Mirage is the Thunder Grey variety, but since you order parts based on your own model year, I'm sure this is taken into account.
    I was thinking about buying the black mudflaps, but I'm so glad I decided to buy the Mercury Grey mudflaps instead. They look as if they were installed at the factory.

I wouldn't hesitate to order the Thunder Grey parts for you car. I'm sure you will be very happy with the look of them compared to the black parts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MirageSEFan For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-19-2019)