Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any police pulling you over interactions? Stream of consciousness thread say anything

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Lets kick the true crime stories up a notch.....
    I was 20 years old just left work at a small Italian restaurant around 11pm. Me of course being a twit, fire up a bowl in my 1991 Honda civic in my work parking lot. After smoking Im on my way to meet up with an old stage actor friend of mine to go to cast party. It was for Richard II play that my friend got rave reviews for, I was excited. We decided we would meet at a Borders book store parking lot and then ride down to the city together. I pull up to Borders next to my friend Troy's car and out of no where detectives roll up, lights blaring, guns draw cussing us both out to get out of the vehicles. Next thing I know Im handcuffed and sitting on the curb, whilst a cop is explaining to me that friend matches the description of a tattooed red headed man with a red beard that just robbed a TCBY yogurt stand. I explain that Troy isnt some confection stealing rogue, he's an Shakespearian actor for Christs sake! Troy even rolls up his sleeves displaying that he has no tattoos only a red beard. The detectives at this point know they screwed up and start grasping. They ask to search Troy's car. Troy says get a warrant. The cop then flashed is light on Troy's car seat and exclaims "Theres a marijuanna seed on your seat. We dont need a warrant." They then proceed to search and find a dime bag of kush (collar of the century) and arrest him. Then they turn to me, questioning if I was some kind of car change off man and if they could search my car. At this point I decided it was time to roll the dice. I calmly state they have my full permission to search my vehicle. My strategy was I could disarm their suspicions and they would do a half ass search. Well they did and only found my just used bowl not bothering to look further for my green. I explained that I had just moved back from college, I did have a bunch of boxes in my car, and that I forgot that was there. The cop threatened "I can scrap this bowl for resin and take you in for possesion." But his partner was itching to leave the scene to find the real criminal so he just made me shatter my beautiful glass piece. Iconoclast jerk that he was. A few months later I testified for Troy in court and the case got thrown out of court. The judge was livid and the two detectives. Called it a unconstitutional search. I guess that day we fought the law and the law lost.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Whoa whoa whoa man. Your a journalist right? How about writing a Pulitzer over police corruption and abuse of power? Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa man. Your a journalist right? How about writing a Pulitzer over police corruption and abuse of power? Lol
    Who are you addressing?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Unless someone objects, closing this thread. Not sure where we are headed with this topic and it's not our favorite little car related so there's that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

01-7700 (05-09-2019),Mark (05-10-2019),Marklovski (05-09-2019)