Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stock Dunlops=never again

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    what do you think about these measurements after an alignment at the local shop https://imgur.com/Aqw9V12

Name:  grimpeeper's alignment.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  88.0 KB

Last edited by Eggman; 04-18-2020 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Added picture as an attachment.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrimpeeper View Post
    what do you think about these measurements after an alignment at the local shop https://imgur.com/Aqw9V12

Looks OK but front camber could be better. They could have easily adjusted camber in less than ten minutes before doing toe adjustments, a pity they didn't.
    Most folks would call it OK. Good but not perfect.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,821 Times in 2,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrimpeeper View Post
    what do you think about these measurements after an alignment at the local shop
    Hey thegrimpeeper I attached your alignment picture to your post. Too often photo hosting sites fail or otherwise block image viewing/hosting to other websites like forums. Over time, the image is unusable here on our forum and makes future use difficult to impossible. Let me know if you have any questions on this, and feel free to use the forum for posting images instead of other parties.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    Looks OK but front camber could be better.
    Most folks would call it OK. Good but not perfect.
    Agreed. Right front camber is the only slight issue. Those rear axle numbers are better than mine!

They could have easily adjusted camber in less than ten minutes before doing toe adjustments, a pity they didn't.
    In the US most shops won't mess with trying to adjust the front camber if there's no easy way to do it. Technically the Mirage doesn't have adjustable front camber...but there are a couple of ways it can be done. Most shops will just "set the toe and let it go!"

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)