Thread: Eminence grise. With love from Russia :: 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage G1 (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Eminence grise. With love from Russia
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage G1
    Gray
    Cvt

Hi everybody. As you understand from the name, I live in Russia, and because we do not have such a forum, and very little information about cars, I decided to register on your forum to learn more about the car, make good contacts. Bought a car at auction in Japan, for 5,500 thousand dollars approximately, at the current rate.
    The car was bought in order to work on it in a taxi, and it is quite justified. Cheap suspension parts and consumables. The only thing that I don’t like is the lack of sound insulation and the fact that in Russia there is no tuning for it, but absolutely not what. And so I want to make it stunningly beautiful! If you have tuning, and you can not sell it to me dearly, I will be very grateful to you! If you have any questions please write - I will answer with pleasure!

Details

Comments: 9 / Views: 4962
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Hello Dimkasnayper and welcome to the forum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Your Mirage looks good, I like the silver. Fog lights is something else I might get for my Mirage. Not now but down the road. The same with the rain deflectors on your doors, looks sharp as well as a practical option.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Russian Federation
    Thanks
    Thank you guys, I understand English very poorly, so I have to translate the entire dialogue through Google Chrome. What needs to be done to get your sticker?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimkasnayper For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (05-20-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimkasnayper View Post
    What needs to be done to get your sticker?
    Goes by your birthday, you can get a 2 year registration sticker too, but you don't actually save any money.

So for drivers around these parts, every birthday you have to pay over $100 for a small sticker on your license plate.

Happy Birthday to the taxman

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Welcome to the forum, Dimkasnayper!

only thing that I don’t like is the lack of sound insulation
    Several Mirage owners have added sound insulation. For example, see:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Goes by your birthday, you can get a 2 year registration sticker too, but you don't actually save any money.

So for drivers around these parts, every birthday you have to pay over $100 for a small sticker on your license plate.

Happy Birthday to the taxman
    I wonder if our new comrade from Russia was inquiring about a mirageforum.com bumper sticker instead?

Hopefully, someone will clarify that with him.

Wisconsin plates are not connected with birthdays. That varies with each state.

Yeah, I was waiting for someone else to mention that^.

Our registration renewal date's here have nothing to do with birthdays either, they somehow go by the first letter in your last name.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah, I was waiting for someone else to mention that^.

Our registration renewal date's here have nothing to do with birthdays either, they somehow go by the first letter in your last name.
    Wisconsin - If you register for new plates in October, you renew your plates for every October. They usually send a notice a month in advance. The month on your plate never changes. You add a new year sticker each time.