Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Not getting the magical mileage that is advertised for this car.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post

Try increasing the pressure in your tires 5 psi at a time and see what you think. Watch your fuel consumption drop. Like a money back guarantee, you can always go back if you don't like it.
    As stated Eggman, upon collecting the car I knew the tyres were over inflated, Jesus, 50 psi? My bleeding fillings would fall out.
    I like a nice comfy & compliant ride............................That's why I chose a Mirage

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Don't be silly. There's more choices in the stock size.

Tire Comparison
    4 all season tire choices instead of 2, I stand corrected. I imagine in Europe there are alot more? Surely in Japan?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    As stated Eggman, upon collecting the car I knew the tyres were over inflated, Jesus, 50 psi? My bleeding fillings would fall out.
    I like a nice comfy & compliant ride............................That's why I chose a Mirage
    Chad have you had a chance to go on a road trip? I bet your grandchildren love the pumpkin. If you have a grandaughter she can pretend she is Cindarella lol.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    How much selection if 165 65 r14 tires do you have in England? Here in the states its 2 and theyre both over priced (Dunlops and Potenzas). Good thing there plenty of extra space in the tire wells to switch up to a bigger, cheaper size.
    Dirk, we have an enormous choice of tyres in all sizes. See link.
    www.blackcircles.com

My tyres are 175/55/15 T R

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    My scrubs that I have to wear for school are kiwi green like my Mirage. The long term care facility Im doing clinicals at, the patients see me get out of my matching Mirage and call me the avocado man sometimes! lol great fun. I actually had a doctor the other day inquire about my Mirage, he is from Thailand and was shocked, but delighted to see these little cars in the states.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Chad have you had a chance to go on a road trip? I bet your grandchildren love the pumpkin. If you have a grandaughter she can pretend she is Cindarella lol.
    I've trundled around Yorkshire a bit, done a 100 trip, mainly motorway and quite pleased with Mental Mirage. I have a giggle with the grandchildren, I was asked about the colour by my granddaughter, I just told her a lot of dogs shat on it, in a child like manner though.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-25-2019),Fummins (06-25-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    My scrubs that I have to wear for school are kiwi green like my Mirage. The long term care facility Im doing clinicals at, the patients see me get out of my matching Mirage and call me the avocado man sometimes! lol great fun. I actually had a doctor the other day inquire about my Mirage, he is from Thailand and was shocked, but delighted to see these little cars in the states.
    These Mirages are made in Thailand I believe.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    I've trundled around Yorkshire a bit, done a 100 trip, mainly motorway and quite pleased with Mental Mirage. I have a giggle with the grandchildren, I was asked about the colour by my granddaughter, I just told her a lot of dogs shat on it, in a child like manner though.
    Now thats funny haha! One thing you might of noticed in rainy England is that the windshield wipers speed up the fast you drive the car. Inovative feature one wouldnt expect from our little cars. UK gets the leather seats option too I believe?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Now thats funny haha! One thing you might of noticed in rainy England is that the windshield wipers speed up the fast you drive the car. Inovative feature one wouldnt expect from our little cars. UK gets the leather seats option too I believe?
    correction * wipers speed up faster the faster you drive the car.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

itschad (06-25-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Yes there is/was that option on the top spec cars including the Juro. The blighter that first ordered my Mirage did not specify leather, tight fisted git But, having said that leather does require some looking after.