Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Forum not working?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Steve - You may want to keep your sensor pics on your phone?

I do feel better knowing you have them, however!
    I’ve done better. I emailed them to myself the same day I posted the pictures to this forum.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    You shouldn't have said that...
    I was thinking the exact same thing days ago when I made my original comment.

Sorry about that, guys.

From what I saw, the forum itself was fine, but pages related to user info (eg. PM's, profiles) were generating an error.

The support people have always been extremely responsive... until yesterday. All I was getting was crickets after using various contact channels.

All's well that ends well?

FYI: we also have off-site backup, in case of worst-case scenarios. But I'd still keep copies of important pics on your phone.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (06-20-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Sorry about that, guys.

From what I saw, the forum itself was fine, but pages related to user info (eg. PM's, profiles) were generating an error.

The support people have always been extremely responsive... until yesterday. All I was getting was crickets after using various contact channels.

All's well that ends well?

FYI: we also have off-site backup, in case of worst-case scenarios. But I'd still keep copies of important pics on your phone.
    I cant post pictures now?

Yes, you can still post pictures.

(Unless you're using the mobile skin - for some stupid reason vB only permits pic uploads from the desktop skin.)

Just joking about keeping back-ups.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

forum outage yesterday

Some of you may have noticed the forum outage that started yesterday late morning (EST).

It affected the entire site this time -- "database error".

Tim and I were automatically alerted by email immediately (I'm STILL getting hundreds of emails an hour, it built up such a huge queue), so we got in touch with the hosting company pronto.

We were back online a few hours later. But we haven't heard what caused the problem.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I assumed it had to do with hosting when I checked ecomodder and saw the same error.
    Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Yup, all my sites were down! Anything that needed mySQL.

Is anyone else having problems with the forum today? I keep getting database errors and can't check pm's. Getting the same issues with the computer and phone. Basically clicking anything on the top right corner of the screen causes an error. (username)/my profile/settings
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-14-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Fuel economy log is the item not working for me, since yesterday I think. Still not working now.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.9 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.8 mpg (Imp)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigMW For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-14-2023),MetroMPG (03-14-2023)