Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirage Juro. About to get one

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    might have been me
    Thanks Adam, as you're UK base too I have to ask do you find this site confusing? I have duplicated several times because on the first attempt it seems to disappear then when I type it all out again I find it's been duplicated.[/QUOTE]

no i don't find this site confusing

uk spec has changed again now. Don't think you can leather seats now
    3 Manual
    4 Manual
    4 CVT

https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/cars/mirage

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Agincourt! Those French dandies couldnt handle English longbowmen! Couldnt defeat Nelson at the Nile nor Arthur Wellesley at Waterloo. Queen Anne's war, War of Spanish Succession, French and Indian War, Napoleonic Wars, all defeats for the French. In fact I can scarcely come up with any French victories over Britannia. Theres was the hundred years war, but that took France a hundred years to kick the English out. My point is Renault is subsidized by a country that loses on a consistent basis in everything. Japan only lost one war and win at everything else including manufacturing. Germany, only lost two! I believe the French government owns a large share of Renault, I hardly find that inspiring.
    And it was the Frenchies that messed up in Vietnam. I drove in France and their road manners are appalling but not as bad Italians, especially in Naples. It is difficult to spot an undamaged car around Naples but lovely people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-21-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    And it was the Frenchies that messed up in Vietnam. I drove in France and their road manners are appalling but not as bad Italians, especially in Naples. It is difficult to spot an undamaged car around Naples but lovely people.
    The lack of lane lines in Rome was terrifying, Ive never been flicked off and cursed at so much in my life! lol Still it was fun. The little Fiat we rented was unnerving but perfectly suited to the tiny streets.