[QUOTE=Mark;89309]
Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post

I sort of did the USB flash drive/memory stick thing as an experiment. I wanted to see how well it works, how easy it to operate on our simple base level radio systems, & if the quality of sound was there. My conclusion was that it works well. I wouldn't say "it's the greatest thing since sliced bread"! By the way - I've been to town in Missouri that take claim to inventing sliced bread, but we never get off topic here!

My best upgrade is that I will go weeks sometimes & never even turn on the radio. I've come to love "peace & quiet" more. I tend to listen to stuff on longer trips sometimes, when it helps time go by faster.
Well Mark, I've just been out and bought a Huawei (pronounced Wah-Way) phone,Mr Trump's favourite company. I've had the devil's own job of trying to pair it up, worse than either my LG or Motorola, but nonetheless it finally paired. I have never ever been so frustrated at such an idiotic & useless Bluetooth connection. No problem whatsoever in Vw group cars, i.e Vw, Skoda or Seat cars. I've learnt just to sit with it and let it be. It works and that's just about good enough.