Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Am Spyder front tires are 165-65-14

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobu View Post
    Yeah, they're really expensive scooters with three wheels (sometimes referred to as roadsters, but it's not what I'd call them).

They're fun do drive, get you low to the ground with lots of wind and bugs in your face (or not). I prefer a motorcycle, personally...if not simply for the $25k+ pricetag these things ask.
    I agree with you! I would much rather drive a motorcycle. Compared to those machines, I would rather spend my money on a used Miata. If you get caught in bad weather, you can put your top up. Even with full rain gear on, driving a cycle in the rain sucks!

I call the Slingshot a "poor man's convertible", but they're not cheap!

Last edited by Mark; 04-22-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevehayes View Post
    This is the first time I've seen something like this. What is the purpose of this design? I was very interested in how it will feel on the road and how comfortable it is. Is it possible to order and deliver such a thing? I would love to buy something like this, and I'm even willing to take over transportation. I just know a great company that is engaged in motorcycle transportation and also offer excellent prices for their services. I would trust them exclusively, as I have transported several of my motorcycles a couple of times and everything was done in the best conditions
    Spam bots are so weird...
    Last edited by Eggman; 04-22-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Removed spam link.
    Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basic For This Useful Post:

Eggman (04-22-2020),Fummins (04-22-2020),Nobu (04-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by stevehayes View Post
    This is the first time I've seen something like this. What is the purpose of this design? I was very interested in how it will feel on the road and how comfortable it is. Is it possible to order and deliver such a thing? I would love to buy something like this, and I'm even willing to take over transportation. I just know a great company that is engaged in motorcycle transportation and also offer excellent prices for their services. I would trust them exclusively, as I have transported several of my motorcycles a couple of times and everything was done in the best conditions
    Good to know. I'll be sure to use prank dialer for the number on that website daily
    Last edited by Eggman; 04-22-2020 at 07:50 PM. Reason: We don't need no spam links here.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Spam bots are so weird...
    Much thanks for pointing this out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)