Time for a trip down memory lane. Post your most reliable vehicle you've ever owned and the biggest lemon you've had for laughs! I'll start:

Most reliable: 1989 Honda Civic, 10 years old at time of purchase, 100k miles. Within 2 weeks of getting this Civic, I got into a fender bender on a first date, smashed my front fender. It was a flip light model so everytime it got dark, I had to get out and manually flips both lights up. It also destroyed my front latch forcing me to keep the hood down with tiedowns. I delivered pizzas in this car during college, putting a hard 50k miles on this car for 2 years, with once a year oil changes foolishly. The amount of abuse and neglect this sedan took is amazing.

Least reliable: 2004 Subaru Outback V6 auto. I got it at 115k miles and drove it for 5 years. Subaru reliability is overated in my opinion. I dealt with a broke serpentine belt, 2 new sets of pads and rotors in only 40k miles, multiple failed sensors including crankshaft twice, failed catalytic converter, extreme rust damaged heat shield, muffler, electric seat motor failed, and many fuses.