Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    A belated Welcome to the forum spacestarGermany. In the UK now there are just two models available, the 3 and the 4. Both get a/c and all other "goodies". I have a 2017 Juro model that was dropped in 2018 that came with everything. Back in 2010 I had a Mitsubishi Colt CZ2 Cleartec and in 2015 I looked at the Mirage with a view to buy, (ended up with a Seat Mii then a Volkswagen up!) then they had the 1 spec model, 2,3 and Attivo. The 1 model was very basic but did come with electric windows and you got a radio/cd and that's your lot. The spoiler was designed to improve air flow thus aiding economy.
    I have no idea why Mitsubishi keep buggering about with the range line up.
    I hope you enjoy your car as much as I/we do.
    Incidentally where in the UK were you from?
    Hi!
    Thanks for the welcome, and yes so far I am really enjoying my new car! The fuel mileage is unbelievable! I average 4,2 liters per 100 km. on the way home from work it is all down hill and climbs to around 2,9 .... crazy!
    They have so many variations of this car here it is a bit crazy, but this one sells a LOT! cheap and gets the job done. I would like to add some tinting to my back windows, and of course the rims and the spoiler that i spoke of earlier... but i have now backed off of the spoiler as i need to invest in some winter tires.

Actually I am originally from the USA, Chicago to be exact.
    thanks again for the welcome!

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Oops, my bad. I see that it was Zinfandel is British and got mixed up. Just a senior moment. I have never really been into adding bits & pieces to cars so I couldn't really help. There's virtually nothing on the Web in the UK 🇬🇧 about the Mirage. This is the only forum around. I've had my Mirage for nearly two months and have yet to see another on the road.